Friday, March 1, 2019

1 of 31: And It Begins...Again


And it begins....again.

It's almost an hour after the dismissal bell, and I'm still sitting here in my classroom crossing items off my never-ending to-do list:

Parent phone calls. Check.
Read and send emails. Check.
Pack up my weekend bag with planner and resources in case we have another snow day on Monday. Check.

And that is when I remember that today is the first day of March and the kickoff to the Slice of Life blogging challenge.

So I add "blog" to my to-do list.

Check.

This is my 3rd year slicing and I'm so glad I didn't forget to post today!
A special thank you to Mrs. K who emailed me to remind me not to forget.

And now I'm headed home for the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I can't believe how quickly March 1st came! I look forward to reading your slices! Glad you remembered to add Slicing to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check, check! Glad you're going on the slicer journey with me again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both you and Katie for introducing me to this challenge. I'm 2 for 2. Yay!

    ReplyDelete