Sunday, March 31, 2019

31 of 31: I Made It!

At the end of what feels like a really long month, I can look back and proudly say that I succeeded in slicing each and every single day.

That in and of itself is quite an accomplishment.

As I sit and type, I'm actually contemplating continuing the challenge through April. Maybe at least once a week. This is the same declaration I made last year...without much success (I only blogged once in April last year). 

However, maybe this year will be different. Maybe I will tap away slices all spring long. Maybe I'll miss this community of writers so much that I won't be able to stay away.

All I can do is try.


2 comments:

  1. Did you see the poem thing some of us are doing? Sioux and Katie said yes. I'm feeling the 'I'll try' feeling too. LOL This was hard but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tracy. Keep the momentum going by penning a poem every day.

    ReplyDelete