Saturday, March 31, 2018

31 of 31: Thank You...

THANK YOU...

On this final day of slicing, I'm modeling my post after a post one of my students wrote:


First, I'd like to thank my mom and my sisters.
Without you and your nagging and texts and comments and encouragement, I'd have never been able to meet this challenge.

clap*clap*clap

Next, I'd like to thank the Two Writing Teachers for hosting and organizing such a fabulous challenge.

clap*clap*clap*

I can't forget my awesome teaching partner who talked me into this challenge for the first time last year and who continued to encourage me to write again this year.

clap*clap*clap*

And before my time runs out and they kick me off this stage, I absolutely cannot forget to sincerely thank all my students who wrote alongside me this month. It was an unbelievable pleasure to read your slices and to know that you were right there with me.

Standing ovation

And mic drop! Think dramatic stage exit in a really stellar dress.

2 comments:

  1. On-point acceptance speech, and you owned that dress, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word. What he said. It was a gift to get to share the ins and outs of your last month. Thanks for inviting us along.

    ReplyDelete