Saturday, March 24, 2018

24 of 31: Reverse To-Do List

Reverse To-Do List

A fellow slicer engineered the reverse to-do list. Rather than listing all the things that one must accomplish, she instead listed all the things she had done in a day, and it was quite impressive.

In honor of that slice, I wanted to imitate the format, but I couldn't have possibly picked a worse day.

You see, today, I was really, really, lazy. I'm embarrassed by the lack of items on my list, so I'm just going to call it a day and hope that maybe tomorrow will yield better results.

I could blame the rainy weather, gray skies, and chilly temperatures.
I could blame it on the fact that my spring break is rapidly coming to an end, and so I've lost all motivation.
I could blame it on the fact that I was home alone and so no one witnessed my sloth-like behavior.

But, I'll just own it. 

I was a couch potato.

3 comments:

  1. What a heavenly way to end your spring break! I believe in sloth-like behavior when it is totally necessary and, at the end to your break, it is totally necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay to do nothing sometimes. Especially on a rainy, gray, chilly day. And the reverse to-do list is such a good idea. I do that myself sometimes, but never thought to call it that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home alone - the perfect time to engage in sloth-like behavior! I'm glad that you got some time to just be a couch potato. When you do get around to making that reverse to-do list, I have the perfect name for it. It's a Ta-Dah list (this word comes from one of Gretchen Rubin's podcasts).

    ReplyDelete