Sunday, March 25, 2018

25 of 31: Reverse To-Do List for Real

Reverse To-Do List for Real This Time

In honor of the Reverse To-Do List, which is the list of things I've already accomplished for the day, I feel much more prepared today than yesterday.

  1. I made coffee and drank three cups.
  2. I enjoyed watching CBS Sunday Morning.
  3. I drove to my yoga studio and practiced yoga for 75 minutes.
  4. I bought spices from Penzy's Spice Shop and picked up my free "Embrace Hope" pin.
  5. I bought a purse and clutch that will work really nicely through this spring, summer, and fall and got 60% off then an additional 20% off of both. Who am I kidding? I'll probably carry the purse all year round like I have for the last 7 years. 
  6. I drove home and proceeded to switch over purses. I had to decide what to keep in there and what to take out to lighten my load. 
  7. I made myself lunch.
  8. I took out the trash.
  9. I washed the dishes by hand.
  10. I swept the floor.
  11. I mopped the kitchen floor.
  12. I showered and cleaned out the hair trap in the drain without gagging, which is my least favorite chore in the whole wide world.
  13. I completed my slice for the day and it's not even 3:00.
This does make me feel a bit better considering this is my last day of spring break and there are still a few items on my staycation to-do list that didn't get crossed off. 

Sometimes it does help though to sit back and recognize just how much you have done rather than wallowing in what you haven't!

5 comments:

  1. Love your last line...it helps to see the glass as half full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Slice idea (that I'll put on my list!). I love Penzeys and am going to scoot over there this week. Thanks for the heads-up. And be sure not to wallow as Monday looms... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perspective is a beautiful thing. You accomplished A LOT today!! Thanks for this slice idea as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some Penzy's. Got my pin Friday!

    ReplyDelete