Wednesday, March 22, 2017

22 of 31: Brave

Brave is telling your family the truth even when they don't want to hear it.
Brave is wearing a two piece swimsuit.
Brave is going to nursing school while raising two young children.
Brave is standing up for your beliefs and convictions and faith.
Brave is doing more than just complaining.
Brave is taking action.
Brave is putting your voice out there.
Brave is dancing even when people are watching.
Brave is singing because you love to.
Brave is writing and letting others read it.
Brave is caring for an aging parent.
Brave is traveling abroad and seeing the world.
Brave is committing to someone and keeping that commitment.
Brave is loving after heartbreak.
Brave is giving second chances.
Brave is taking second chances.
Be Brave.


7 comments:

  1. I love this format - I, unknowingly, copied the same format today for my slice!

    Bravery is something that has been hovering over my head and around my heart lately, trying to find a way in. There are so many big and small ways to be brave every day - perhaps I will start with some of the small ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this format - I, unknowingly, copied the same format today for my slice!

    Bravery is something that has been hovering over my head and around my heart lately, trying to find a way in. There are so many big and small ways to be brave every day - perhaps I will start with some of the small ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting brainstorm of how brave one can be.
    I am thinking about mine. 'Reading is thinking' I learnt that from the TCRWP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your list of bravery, especially loving after heartbreak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful slice. I've started my own list. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this idea! And great slice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. My favorite "brave" was the two lines about giving AND taking second chances. SO true.

    ReplyDelete